Pages

Thursday 17 October 2013

Anyone here?


A big hi to all my friends in blog land, yes i finally dusted down the cobwebs from the blog door and jemmied it back open....long time overdue by the looks of it. I do tend to get lost from time to time in blog land and real life, but i always end up coming back at some point.

All is well here in the land of Calv, the kids are happy, Maddy's happy......can't ask for more than that really. Since losing my craft room to the girls, crafting took a back seat for a while. Music took over and is definitely here to stay, but the crafty pull is tugging again so i will be popping in more often to catch up on things. Whether it be outdoors, or in a small part of the house, i need to get that crafty space back again.

I hope you are all keeping well out there, i'll be getting round all of your great blogs in the next few days so if you hear a knock on the door and it's a strange man.....it will just be me. :)

I haven't seen Rotty for quite a while, i know he is still happy in his new house that i made him, but you know what Rotty is like, it's like having another kid,....when all is quiet they are usually up to something! We'll have to see later on......

Good to see you all again......keep smiling, ......got a few things to be getting on with....






5 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Hello....:) how are you? we are still in the land of blog! Love to see what you have been up to, and glad Maddy and the girls are all ok.
Hugs x

sandra said...

Well,hello!!!
Good to see you back!
Hope to see you and Maddy get your Mojo's back in action.
I missed your amazing creations in blogland.
Hugs!
Sandra.

Calv said...

Hi Sandra, lovely to see you too, thanks for the kind comments, how are you?

Calv said...

Hi Jennie :) Yep we all are all well thanks, kids are getting older, just been to a collage open evening....i feel old!

Great to see you're still in blog land Jennie, but i know that coz i am often browsing your shop still...once i've sorted my crafty space out i'll buy something! :)

Hope you and yours are all well Jennie,

Calv.

All in Good Time said...

Hello Calv...I have sent you an email and thought I would check out your blog...Those look like interesting little doors in the last photo...will they be leading somewhere magical?

All the best mate

P.S I will be starting to blog about my songs and music again soon...so stay in touch...I look forward to hearing about Rottys new adventures!