Pages

Friday, 22 May 2009

Apologies for the lack of veg.

Hi all :)

I just wanted to post a quick apology for the lack of inky fruit and veg lately, i've not been that well to be honest. Then last night i was going to do an episode, but an elderly neighbour of mine had a nasty fall so i had to bandage him up and went to the hospital to keep him company for the night. Didn't get back till midnight.

So i have a decent excuse this time. I promise to sort my life out this week. :)

Talking of which, you may notice at the side there a weight loss ticker. I am very out of shape compared with what i am used to, so my goal is to lose a few pounds over the next couple of months, and get back in shape. Wish me luck! :)

I hope you are all having a good week, smiles to everyone in blogland, and i'll speak to Rotty about not keeping his blog up to date.....and mine in my absence! ;)

Take care all,

Calv.

6 comments:

Sarah C said...

Calv, I hope you start feeling better soon. Good luck on the weight loss. It was so nice of you to help your neighbour, I hope he's not too badly hurt xoxo

sandra said...

Fingers crossed for your weight- fight.(Have same problem)lol!!!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Sorry to hear you have been feeling poorly. Hope your neighbour is ok now and not too shaken up after his fall. My Granny keeps falling and is so frightened now. She carries her mobile phone all the time just in case!
Good Luck with the weight loss. I will be doing that soon too. Once I feel a bit more confident going to go to the gym. (Dont Laugh!! )LOL
Hazelxo

Princess Gizmo said...

Calv, I wish you good luck on the weight loss. :)

Fabrizio said...

Calv I hope you feel better and so nice of you to help your neighbour like that. I adored your two tutorials on Inspirational.

I just wanted to let you know that your blog is listed on Let's Make Cards magazine this month (issue 24).

I hear ya about the weight loss, I've tried to be a more careful recently and going for healthier options but I fail miserably with carbs, they're my demons ! LOL Good luck on your weight loss !

Take care, Fab

Gez said...

Hi Calv

Sorry to hear you've been feeling under the weather. Hope the sun shines & you enjoy the long weekend.

Good luck with the weight loss.

Congrats on getting in the card mag.

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog re; Inspirational.

Happy crafting. Gez. :-)