Pages

Thursday, 2 April 2009

A week off for the veggies i'm afraid.

Hi all.....

I'm sorry to say that i am going to take a week off from the veggy inking. :)

Main reason being that i am going to Maddy's for a short break, and have accidentally packed all my inks at the bottom of my case! I bought a veg for tonight, even cleaned my craft room ready for it, but have strategically packed my crafty stuff for my trip and to unpack it would be a nightmare!

So i apologize to the veggy fans this week, i will do another inking whilst I'm at Maddy's this week. Promise i won't poison myself this time! :)

Take care all, have a great week.

Calv.

7 comments:

Gez said...

Have a safe journey & a fabby time with Maddy. :)

Has Rotty packed a bag too???

Calv said...

Thanks Gez :)

Yes Rotty is coming too, heaven knows what he'll get up to though. I hear Calvin Mouse has given him a spare bed, so he'd better be a little bit gratefull. :)

Adrienne said...

OH you're forgiven! heheh :D

Ruth (ooffee) said...

D'OH!

Have fun - I'm sure you will!

Looking forward to seeing how Calvin and Rotty get along!! LOL!

xx

Crafting with Sue said...

Enjoy your Trip Calv!

Toni said...

Hope your having a greattime Calvin theres a little awward foryou on my blog

Hugs Toni

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Hope you have a great time!!!!