Pages

Tuesday, 6 January 2009

Happy New Year to you all.

Hi everyone :)

Firstly, i would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year. I hope you all had a great Christmas, or whatever you do over the holidays.

I had a lovely time with Maddy and her daughter, they came to me for Christmas and New Year, so it was one big madhouse for a couple of weeks. We all emerged from Christmas stuffed from all the food, and raring to go with much needed health and fitness resolutions.

We shared the Christmas dinner table with Calvin Mouse, the furry festive rodent enjoyed himself on his new quad bike, almost losing control at one point after wheelspinning on a sprout!

I was lucky enough to get some lovely presents, Maddy got me a much needed paper trimmer and some other bits, and my dad gave me a slow cooker which i use all the time for stews and soups for me and the girls in this freezing UK weather. I also got a new Canon camera......and unlike my other camera, the video on it has sound on it!!!! That means you may be hearing a few crafty videos on my blog in the near future. (I bet Stephen Spielberg is sweating about the possibility of such competition!)
.

It appears that some very nice people have given me awards over the holidays, so this week i will be catching up with those and starting to get back into my blogging. I've missed it over Christmas, but the break has done me good and I'm looking forward to getting back into my crafting. I treated myself to a little something over Christmas, 72 Copic markers....and what with Maddy here to teach me, i can now look forward to using those more in my crafting.
.

So once again, Happy New Year to you all, i wish you all a very happy, crafty and smiley 2009. :)

1 comment:

Paula's ponderings said...

Haopy New Year to you and yours also Calvin. May 2009 bring you lots of joy and inky fruitiness!! Good luck with the resolutions!! I have made loads, and not broken one yet...but the year is young! LOL