Pages

Friday, 12 September 2008

Great treat box project preview!

My girlfriend Maddy has organised a project to make a cool treat box from a PG Tips teabag box over here on the Crafts By Carolyn forum.

These are what you can look forward to making.....









These would make fantastic presents for a loved one, or even just to treat yourself!

Maddy has posted a list of materials needed for the project here.

She will post the instructions showing you how to make these on Friday 19th September, that gives you a week to get your bits together ready for your make. After that, it's up to you to make your most fantastic box possible!

There will be a prize, the winner will be drawn out of a hat. All instructions are on Maddy's post which i highlighted above.

Best of luck everyone, time go get your goodies and treats ready!!

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Looks good, Calv - well done to Maddy

Joy said...

what a fantastic idea. just discovered your blog after visiting hels and i love it x

Liverpool Lou said...

I saw these on Maddy's blog but hadn't realised they were made from a tea-bag box. Just a few days ago I was throwing an empty one away and thought it would make a great storage box, I looked at it for a few seconds thinking about it but decided I have loads of boxes I use that still need decorating and thouht I probably won't get round to doing it, so in the bin it went. Just shows though great minds DO think alike haha. Wish I was half as talented as yourself and Maddy ;-)
Anne x

Stampin' Up! Gal said...

these boxes are so cute!!! I love them!!

Hels said...

Oh wow, Maddy is so clever....love this idea..and she used Stitchels too....how cool! Am off to have a look at her Blog now :O))